That's Right

...it's The End.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

sending out an SOS

As I type this, a tow truck is outside my window. I heard it spinning out and going back and forth for several minutes. The driver is merely trying to back up and get his truck off my street. He is shoveling tire tracks on the road by hand just so he can get out.

He finally made it. I think I made the right decision not to go to work today, although the administrator who answered the phone seemed shocked that I would still be stuck. Even if I had made it out today, it's supposed to start snowing again at noon. This whole situation will repeat itself. There's not a plow in sight.

Please send help.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger JessPatton said...

No shock. Probably 30% of the staff called out. A lot of Columbia people are still stuck. Hope you're out safe soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home