That's Right

...it's The End.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

a day in the life

At naptime in my school, it is my job to help the children get to sleep. This sometimes involves sitting next to them, covering them up with their blankets, and removing contraband from their cots (ie: sticks broken off baskets, glass beads, feathers, Legos, etc.).

Today, I saw one little girl, who I had repeatedly covered already, playing with a string that I thought maybe she had found on the floor. I took it from her hand and realized that it was not, in fact, a string from the floor. It was a loooong strand of snot that she had been dangling in the air from her fingers.

I was holding a big snot strand. She got me.

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Brian said...

amazing.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Claire said...

grotesque.
(also, I cannot believe I spelled that right the first time)

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger KGoth said...

Thanks for the chuckle.




shnort

(seriously, that was my word verification)

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Jess said...

Oh... I am laughing out loud and my dog is staring at me like I'm crazy, but it is worth it. I'm sorry that happened...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home