That's Right

...it's The End.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I hope it snows again too

So, I feel as if I owe you a post. But nothing crazy has happened...except it snowed. And we lost to Duke. Crazy.

I just want to say that it is crazy the way you forget how things feel...like, you forget what it feels like to fall back into the snow and look up into a white sky late at night and feel perfectly safe and calm. But then when you do it again, you remember it clearly. Or you forget what it feels like to stand in the packed student section of Comcast and feel the excitement when everyone bursts into noise when someone makes a crucial 3 pointer. And you can remember things like that and kind of imagine what it's like, but you
can never actually feel it again unless you get the chance to experience it again.

I think that's one reason people like good movies. You can watch a movie over and over again to feel the same thing whenever you want.


And that's why we don't like it when things end or people leave, cause there's no guarantee you will ever get to experience whatever you did with that person again. And you can remember them and remember it, but you'll never really remember what it feels like, and one day you will forget.


Man, I should stop cause this is starting to get depressing. Maybe if we had beat Duke, this would have sounded different?

See, I can remember it perfectly. But I just don't feel it anymore. It is fun to remember though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home